Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would supply a connected with some for the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully make a something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how to Get a patent on an idea good an insurance policy you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a complete collection of products and not desperate to add very much more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it off to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first how to invent a product check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your submission move. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Contain too many similar services that marketplace is flooded enough.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Income sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Your product has been really patented by someone else and tend not to want to see if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is on the. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and don’t have a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing when what will be coming out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online a single of those new invention idea posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down derived from that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, whenever they participate in a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and it’s been lapsed significantly over the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided on your line for that year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Simply consider items with a sales history they can review together item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to consider the risk to become the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few of the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to yourself and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as it can.